In winter, the alpine pleasure is divided into the two ski areas Ahorn and Penken, enjoyment and action, heart palpitations and heart racing.
Sylvana's Wohlfühl Hotel is located 200 m from the ski bus stop, from where you can take the free ski bus to your chosen mountain lift in just a few minutes, stress-free. Our ski room with ski boot dryer is at your disposal free of charge. Direct bookers receive a 10% discount on ski hire from our partners.
The Ahorn family area offers flat runs and wide pistes for pleasure skiers, children and ski beginners. Sun worshippers chill out on deckchairs to lounge music and romantics in particular melt away in the igloo village White Lounge.
Winter hikers will also get their money's worth on a circular hike on the Ahorn Panorama Trail.
If you want to get your pulse racing, meet up at the Penken ski area - the thrill terrain for hard-core winter sports enthusiasts. With a gradient of 78%, the "Harakiri Piste" - Austria's steepest groomed slope - lives up to its name. A little tip for warming up: train beforehand on run no. 17, the Devil's Run.
And with the PenkenPark snow park, the action mountain also knows how to captivate daring snowboarders and freeskiers.
- Ski area at 2,500 m above sea level
- 142 km of perfectly groomed slopes
- 60 ultra-modern lifts
- divided into 2 ski areas: Ahorn and Penken
- Ahorn: for pleasure skiers, families and beginners
- WhiteLounge SchneeBar on the Ahorn: chill out with lounge music on the sunny plateau
- Penken: for sporty challenges with fun park & steep slopes
- PenkenPark for freeskiers & snowboarders
- Harakiri slope: the steepest, groomed downhill run in Austria